Sunday, November 16, 2014

How An Average Person Can Make It Through Hard Times With Multiple Streams Of Income


Introduction
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread….. (Genesis 3:19).

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. (Genesis 26:12).

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee …… (Hosea 4:6).

Uhn… “Average Person” What is the meaning?
I feel like telling stories but I won’t because I have decided to keep this report as short as possible. From my own definition when writing this report, an average person is someone who is earning between $330 and $1650 (N50, 000 – N250, 000 in Nigeria) per month.
There is a reason for choosing that range and I hope you will understand as you read this report. By the way, let me quickly introduce you to the concept of multiple streams of income.
Let’s do some research here.
Look around you. Pick 10 – 20 people that you know including yourself and ask them about how many sources of income they have.
If you do this, I can guarantee you that the most all of them will say is 1 or 2streams. Most people depend on only one and that is their salary (I don’t like that word ‘salary’)
No wonder they go broke after they have finished spending it and are waiting till when the next one comes. I know, I know, I know. You feel like asking how I know all that.
Well, the reason is this; I too used to be salary getter only, but I have now created some extra streams of income for myself (Why won’t I when I am not comfortable with the position I am now and I want to join the people at the top)
If you are working in the bank for example, you are probably earning betweenN50K – N200K on a monthly basis but then, that is the only stream of income that you have. If something bad happens and stops that stream, you are definitely going to be in trouble.
But let’s imagine another case of someone who works as a civil servant. She earns N30,000 per month but then, she also has a shop where she does fashion designing. Due to the fact that she is into fashion designing, she also buys and sells cloths and makes a handsome profit from doing so.
Now, watch this: That civil servant has 3 streams of income and so, apart from the fact that she makes extra money from those 2 streams, she also has something to fall on in case her salary stops.
There are a lot of opportunities here in Nigeria for everyone to make some extra money even as small as an extra N5, 000 per month and that small money can be of help.
Sometimes ago, I saw somebody going into his garden to pluck a lot of vegetables and I got thinking. Why can’t I make use of that same opportunity to grow some vegetables like that? Which means I won’t have to spend money to buy things like that in the market? That would help me to save some money.
To be candid, multiple streams of income is good for you as a person. I have discovered that one of the very strong areas of our lives is finances and funny enough; most people know little or nothing about the subject of money and finances in general.
Before I start, let me ask you a question:
Do you have a savings account? Or rather, do you have a savings habit? If not, start now. It might just be 10% of your income but just do it because you are going to need it to put some things in place. I know you might be saying that how do I expect you to save 10% of that your measly salary? Well, that is the price you have to pay if you want to move ahead.
Before I go ahead into the full details of what we want to talk about here, there is one other thing I have got to clarify and that is the one that has got to do with the six letter word ‘ACTION’
You read this report for more than six times but if you decide to do nothing about the information it contains, then I hope you are not expecting something big out of life.
For instance, if you finish reading this report and you know deep within your heart that you do not have a bank account and you do not rush off to open one, then, I pity you.
With all these settled, let’s go right into business. The multiple streams of income way.
Let’s go to the issue at hand. I think the first thing is for me to list out the multiple streams I want to talk about in this report.
Here they are:

Huunnmmm! You want to know the 7 streams of income? Then contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment